Flat, safe, & low traffic country roads to diverse mountain rides
1000’s of miles of cycling friendly roads
Picnic facilities, toilets at a number of areas, destinations
An abundance of cafe’s, restaurant and bars on numerous Mallorca cycling routes,
The varied terrain makes it a cycling destination for all ages and abilities but it is most suited to avid road riders and mountain bikers, with professional road cycling teams training in Mallorca it has become the cycling mecca destination for Europe. Tramuntana mountains are one of most popular rides in Mallorca for the more intermediate, this route from Pollensa can also lead onto Sa Colabra a more gruelling but beautiful ride using the MA10 which connects Soller to Pollensa.
- Always wear a helmet (it’s the law in Mallorca)
- Please keep to way marked gravel tracks when cycling off-road
- Always ride in single file when roads are narrow
- Never ride more than two abreast
- Make sure you are visible by wearing bright colours
- Always use lights after dark or in poor visibility
- Plan your route to be out of the Mountains by dusk
- Be aware of animals, other cyclists, pedestrians and drivers
- Keep your speed down, give way to walkers, horses
- Keep well away from any work going on in the Forest
- Do not pass any vehicle loading timber until you’ve been told it’s safe to do so.